CNTA's Young Professionals Committee aims to tap into the experience of CNTA's accomplished members by hosting a series of professional development sessions.
This years topics may include:
- Navigating Differing Opinions
- Giving & Receiving Constructive Feedback
- How & When to Ask for Help
- Developing Yourself
- Project vs Facility Support
- Get & Give Advice on Accepting a New Role
- Skill Inventory Matrix
- Networking for Nerds
The Young Professionals Professional Development Committee also oversees CNTA’s mentoring program.
If interested in obtaining a mentor, or learning more about the opportunities to be a mentor please contact the committee or CNTA directly.