The CNTA Nuclear Technology Scholarship was established in 2016 to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Citizens for Nuclear Technology Awareness and is now planned as a reoccurring annual scholarship. The $1,000 scholarship is awarded to a deserving second-year student enrolled in a nuclear program at Aiken Technical College. The faculty and staff at ATC identify the student to receive the award.
- Recipient must be a second year student in the Radiation Protection Technology Program.
- Recipient must be nominated by an ATC faculty member.
- Recipient must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Recipient must attend one Up and Atom Breakfast sponsored by CNTA.
- Recipient must write a thank you letter to CNTA.
- Recipient must try and attend the Scholarship Benefactor and Recipient Breakfast at ATC.