The CNTA Nuclear Technology Scholarship was established in 2016 to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Citizens for Nuclear Technology Awareness and was a reoccurring annual scholarship until 2021 when it was split into two ‘semester’ awards!
The $500 scholarships are awarded to deserving second-year students enrolled in a nuclear program at Aiken Technical College. The faculty and staff at ATC identify the students to receive the awards. Information on the ATC Nuclear Scholarship can be found at their Foundation website.
- Recipient must be a second year student in the Radiation Protection Technology Program.
- Recipient must be nominated by an ATC faculty member.
- Recipient must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Recipient must attend an Up and Atom Breakfast sponsored by CNTA to be recognized.
- Recipient must try and attend the Scholarship Benefactor and Recipient Breakfast at ATC.